Datos personales

Mi foto
Welcome to my site. My name is Alberto Agraso, and in this space, I wish to share with you a part of who I am. It is my great desire that you enjoy my artistic creations but, more importantly, that through these creations, you can be touched by the same Magic that has inspired me.

jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2019

Presentación de la exposición "31 Visiones Ilustradas desde más allá del Velo"

--- English text follows ---

Bienvenidos a mi exposición artística "31 Visiones Ilustradas desde más allá del velo", formada por las ilustraciones creadas para el reto de Inktober de este año. :-)

Este es el primero de los 35 vídeos cortos en los que iré comentando el mensaje de cada una de mis obras.

En esta presentación explico la motivación y temática general de la exposición. Espero que os guste. En breve subiré más. Podréis ver todos lo vídeos en este enlace directo a mi lista de YouTube.

La exposición estará abierta hasta el 5 de diciembre, y todos los originales están a la venta, enmarcados como aparecen en el vídeo. ¡Estáis todos invitados!

Podéis seguir viendo los siguientes vídeos en mi canal de Youtube o en mi página de Facebook. Gracias por vuestro interés! :-)

* * *

Welcome to my art exhibit "31 Illustrated Visions from Beyond the Veil", presenting illustrations I created for this year's #inktober challenge.

This is the first of 35 short videos, where I will share the message of each piece. You can watch all the videos in this direct link to my YouTube channel.

In this presentation, I explain my motivations for, and general themes of, the Exhibit. I hope you enjoy it. I will upload the remaining videos shortly.

The Exhibit will be up until Dec. 5, with all the original illustrations available for sale, in their frames, as seen in the video. You're all invited to attend!

You can watch the next videos on my YouTube and Facebook Pages. Thank you so much for your interest!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario