Datos personales

Mi foto
Welcome to my site. My name is Alberto Agraso, and in this space, I wish to share with you a part of who I am. It is my great desire that you enjoy my artistic creations but, more importantly, that through these creations, you can be touched by the same Magic that has inspired me.

martes, 4 de febrero de 2020

Arte del Espíritu en Galerie d’art Riverside con Alberto Agraso

--- English text follows ---
Bienvenidos a esta nueva exposición de Arte del Espíritu, en la preciosa galería de arte "Galerie d’art Riverside", en Wakefield, Quebec (Canadá), formada por algunas de mis pinturas más preciadas. :-)
Este es el vídeo completo en el que comento el mensaje de cada una de las obras que se encuentran en esta nueva exposición.
¡Espero que lo disfrutéis!
* * * Welcome to this new Art of the Spirit's exhibit, in the beautiful art gallery "Galerie d’art Riverside", en Wakefield, Quebec (Canada), presenting some of my most precious paintings.
This is the full video with the messages of each piece.
I hope you enjoy it!
* * *

#albertoagraso #artofthespirit #ArtedelEspíritu #consciousness #walkingforpeace #Intuitiveart #ArtExhibit #ChannelingArt #VisionaryArt #ArteCanalizado #ArteVisionario #Consciencia #CaminandoporlaPaz #CaminoInterior #InnerJourney

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario