Datos personales

Mi foto
Welcome to my site. My name is Alberto Agraso, and in this space, I wish to share with you a part of who I am. It is my great desire that you enjoy my artistic creations but, more importantly, that through these creations, you can be touched by the same Magic that has inspired me.

sábado, 7 de octubre de 2017

"Peace Arts Night", September 2017

Last week, I had the great honor to participate in the “Peace Arts Night" organized by the Ottawa Peace Festival 2017 at First Unitarian Congregation of Ottawa. Along with a poet and a guitarist, I showed my artwork as an example of how Art can create peace and expand consciousness.
Thank you Koozma J. Tarasoff for these wonderful photos…
You can see more photos of the night at this link: https://photos.google.com/…/AF1QipOQ1dTPRhg9fD0K7ty8bwDkBCI…









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario